Pre-order for 7th October
Warning: Last items in stock!
The Zappiti Pro 4K HDR Audiocom Cinema Edition builds on the base of the Zappiti Pro 4K HDR and enhances it to create a true ultra-high-end 4K universal multimedia player with uncompromising picture and sound quality and performance. First-rate for the most demanding home-cinema purists.
Power Supply Upgrades:
The Audiocom Cinema Edition Pro 4K HDR delivers enhanced R-Core power with specially selected components to minimize noise; including high current Schottky diodes, audiophile grade ESR capacitors with additional film shunt. The benefits are: reduced output noise artifacts, resulting in cleaner power and a cleaner signal.
Main Board & Zero Signal Board Modifications:
The standard SMD electrolytic capacitors on the main board for bypassing and decoupling are upgraded to the best low ESR OS-CON polymer capacitors. These capacitors provide excellent noise reduction to the local regulation and integrated circuits for optimum data processing.
The performance of the Zero Signal board is also enhanced by utilising best local decoupling capacitors.
Femtosecond System Clock:
A significant feature of the Pro 4K HDR Cinema Edition is the very low jitter clock that is implemented for the main video processing. Pro 4K HDR Cinema Edition we utilize a customized, very low jitter clock for the Realtek RTD1295 (SoC). The Reference clock achieves the highest level of accuracy and has a measured jitter performance of 77 femtoseconds (0.077 picoseconds - RMS: 100 Hz to 100 KHz) and +/- 0.5ppm stability, amongst the lowest jitter in the industry.
New power filtering:
The Zappiti Pro 4K HDR Audiocom Cinema Edition is equipped with improved power filtering; for a cleaner and more linear power supply. A high quality IEC Furutech NCF input with 6N copper wiring is installed on the power supply board. The NCF technology of the famous manufacturer Furutech provides the ultimate electrical and mechanical damping for the incoming power line, effectively reducing background noise.
EMI / RFI Conditioning:
Media players are particularly subject to electromagnetic radiation and resulting noise from surrounding devices. This high frequency noise can pollute sensitive power circuits and reduce performance. Audiocom uses a material that eliminates the negative effects of EMI noise and improves the transfer conditions of video and audio signals.
Best 4K UHD Multimedia Player in the World:
The Pro 4K Cinema Edition takes the bar even higher for video and audio playback, raising the quality of image and sound to new heights. Video playback offers improved image depth, deeper black levels, higher contrast, wider dynamic range, even more respectful tones and colors, so you can watch a movie in complete immersion. Sound quality is equally powerful, reproducing a captivating sound on both HDMI audio outputs and digital audio. The spoken voice is clearer and more noticeable, the sound stage is expanded and the soundtracks offer more detail, greater dynamics, better spatialization, improved bass depth and a more natural tone. On the concerts and the music of films, the silences of the partition are more respectful, the attacks franker and faster and the placement of the instruments in the sound scene better localized. The timbres of voices and musical instruments offer more naturalness.
All the Zappiti products are intended to provide our end-user customers with convenient and intuitive access to their entire movie library collection, in stunning 4K, High Definition resolution. The award-winning Zappiti apparatus are being successfully utilised to enhance the film-watching experience, in commercial and residential environments all around the world. The Zappiti Pro 4K HDR combines the best performance possible with a really distinctive layout for luxury home entertainment. It supports the vast majority of digital audio and video formats, including the latest HEVC video codec with one billion colours (10-Bit color encoding), all modern 3D video standards using 3D subtitles, and features heavy and strong chassis, dual HDMI output, 4K 60p, HDR, DTS:X, extremely low sound power supply, zero signal output and headphone output 6.35 mm for the best possible home theater experience.
Zappiti MagicPixel v2.5.
Forget expensive outboard video chips... with Zappiti, you are living the movie dream! The Zappiti Pro 4K HDR integrates Zappiti MagicPixel v2.5 technology which provides outstanding picture quality - much better than the previous generations - with enhanced dynamics, precision colorimetry, more contrast, strong deinterlacing and greater upscaling up to 4K resolution). On a projector that is front or a complete HD TV, you'll be astounded by your display's image! 3D offers an impressive effect and greater picture depth.
The Zappiti Pro 4K HDR Includes a Direct Output function. This feature permits you to display videos in frequency and their original resolution. The output signal using frequency and the resolution is automatically adapted by Zappiti Magic Pixel if the frequency or resolution doesn't match any standard. With this new feature, your image quality on Blu-ray ISO and SD content can be significantly enhanced, especially if you are using high-end 4K projector such as Sony, JVC, Epson, or if you are using dedicated scaler such a Lumagen Radiance.
Additionally, the awesome new Direct Output can be personalized to match your screen. As an example, if your TV or projector isn't compatible with SD interlaced resolutions, then you can dismiss 480i / 576i resolutions. And in case your front projector isn't compatible with 4K resolution, then you can ignore it! This exceptional function in the world gives the best flexibility feasible for the best image quality your home theater deserves! With Zappiti Direct Output, Zappiti MagicPixel 5 pushes at image quality innovation's frontiers!
Ultra HD 4K.
Zappiti Pro 4K HDR includes HDMI 2.0a output to provide the best compatibility with the latest 4K video content like 4K60p or HDR. Zappiti MagicPixel upscales your movie files up to UHD (3840x2160) into 4x times Full HD! The upgrade improves video picture quality.
HDR > SDR.
If you don't have an Ultra HD 4K screen, do not worry! This method increases the resolution by about 30 percent compared with Blu-ray on a 1080p TV. Additionally, the HDR is converted to SDR with BT.2020 into BT.709 transformation (3D LUT) for ideal colour grading. With Zappiti MagicPixel v2.5, the advantages of 4K Aren't restricted to big screen sizes.
DVD, Blu-ray & UHD Menus Support
Display the DVD, Blu-ray and UHD menus and access to the extra contents, director's cut or theatrical version, bonus and accessories, extras, etc.. If you don't wish to show the menus, then you can begin a movie immediately without warnings or trailers. The seamless is supported for gapless playback director cut editions.
The amazing new Zappiti Pro 4K HDR sets an entirely new standard in Media Center with an astonishing GUI, 3D effects, motion design, reflections and discretionary, beautiful skins. Zappiti settings allow you to enable/disable some visual features such as top picture covers (Blu-ray, DVD, MKV, etc.. .), and light effects.
Sagas films are automatically put in groups and sorted by release date. A saga cover specializing in the collection is connected with the group and movies are displayed in a gorgeous carousel with terrific 3D motion effects!
With the parental control feature, you can designate movies as "children's" and block access to other pictures using a PIN code. Thus, your children can safely access only their pictures! Additionally, the child mode offers direct access to pictures without the synopsis for increased ease of use. Lastly, the parental control feature blocks access to the deleting and editing functions of your Zappiti collection for perfect safety.
Tablet & Smartphone Control.
Control your Zappiti player with the digital remote control via your smartphone or tablet, explore your picture collections and enjoy most Zappiti features straight from the smartphone or tablet: edit a picture cover, launch the preview, edit a picture sheet, mark a movie for kids, etc..
With the new "Zappiti Share" feature, you can share video files stored on the internal (or external) hard disk to other Zappiti media players (including old generation). So with"Zappiti Share", you can benefit from an actual multiroom video system and playback up to 4 files at the same time in different rooms in Blu-ray quality! (2 in UHD quality).
You may also share other kinds of media files like picture or music content. As a result of Zappiti Sync, your picture collections are automatically synchronized to some other Zappiti gamers (multiroom) and also to all of your computers MAC and PC.
You can also share other kinds of media files such as music or picture content.
As a result of Zappiti Sync, your movie collections are automatically synchronized to your other Zappiti gamers (multiroom) and to all of your computers MAC and PC! This feature is compatible with Zappiti Player 4K and 4K HDR ranges.
Music Playback Without TV.
With Zappiti Music Control, you can control your audio playback through your Zappiti media player, from your smartphone or tablet (iOS or Android) without the need of TV. Select the Zappiti media player you wish to control and manage your music collection directly from your tablet or smartphone.
Zappiti Db: high-quality movie covers.
And in addition to movie covers, Zappiti offers its own foundation of movie covers -- Zappiti Db. These thousands of posters were specially designed by the Zappiti graphic design team to adapt the Zappiti display ratio. Thanks to the high-quality movie cover artwork available in a variety of languages, the names of the films are always legible, the significant visual components and the texts are not cropped, and the images are standardized and cleaned for the best possible visual experience. At this time, the Zappiti Db film cover database contains about 11,000 posters including the most popular and newest movies, but also classics. And each day, dozens of posters are added from the Zappiti database.
Zappiti Bonus Live.
Access to Other contents of the Films such as; Making Of, Deleted Scenes, Extracts, Reviews, Blooper Reels, Soundtracks...
Thanks to Zappiti Sub, you can easily download the subtitles of a movie or TV show episode, right from the Zappiti Pro 4K HDR!
Easy access to your movies or TV shows thanks to Zappiti powerful search engine combined with smart filters (actor, director, duration, rating, release date...).
By default, the picture covers are displayed on two lines. Nonetheless, it is possible to customize the screen to 2, 3, 4 or 5 lines (Movie Wall). You're able to modify the number of covers displayed on the screen depending on how big your TV or projector picture size.
Hi-Quality Backlit RC.
Easily control the Zappiti Pro 4K HDR media player with the IR remote control (accessory included). You can also control the player using a wireless mouse or keyboard (not supplied). In addition, the Zappiti Pro 4K HDR can be controlled by the leading brands of universal remote controls such as ProControl, RTI, Control4 or Logitech Harmony.
Direct access & shortcut buttons.
Switch instantly from one application to another (Zappiti or Explorer) using the direct access buttons: image ratio, 3D, subtitles, audio tracks, repeat mode, ...
Wide Range IR Sensor
The Zappiti Pro 4K HDR includes a high sensibility infrared detector that covers a broad-angle on long-distance (60° / 26 feet ). Furthermore, the remote controller is equipped with two IR diodes.
HDMI Audio Only.
The Zappiti Pro 4K HDR features two HDMI outputs -- an HDMI 2.0a port for connecting to the latest UHD 4K TVs, projectors and A/V receivers, and an additional HDMI 1.4 port devoted to audio for linking to older A/V receivers and for greater audio performances. The HDMI Audio Only port features a high-stability, high-precision HDMI clock. This design significantly reduces jitter and eliminates timing errors, allowing you to enjoy your audio contents with increased accuracy for connecting the audio signal to your A/V 39, when you use the HDMI output. In addition, on the output, the audio stream is automatically muted when the HDMI Audio Only output is used, thereby reducing the effects of noise on the main HDMI output.
The Zappiti Pro 4K HDR features high-quality gold-plated output interfaces for HDMI connectors, analog sound left/right, sound digital audio for better sonic accuracy and more detailed, natural sound in addition to less corrosive effect in time. Zappiti gold-plated ports use advanced engineering techniques and the highest-quality materials to decrease noise and interference and deliver cleaner, natural, more accurate sound from your components. Gold-plated materials can also be used for Wi-Fi and CVBS ports.
High-End Power Supply (Type-R).
The Zappiti Pro 4K HDR is powered by a large toroidal power transformer, which offers superior efficiency over conventional power supplies and delivers an extremely clean and robust power supply, producing low noise and lower external magnetic field interference than conventional transformers equipped with a laminated steel core. As a result of its high-end power source, the Zappiti Pro 4K HDR offers crystal sharp images and deep blacks, especially interesting in video projection. Audio outputs are noise-free for more natural timbres, perfect channel balance, perfect quiet and breathing, and faster dynamic accents.
High-Quality Headphones Output.
For top audio fidelity that the Zappiti Pro 4K HDR is equipped with a dedicated headphone circuit which features a top speed ultra-low distortion wideband system that's paired with a completely discrete final output stage. The headphone jack features a 6.35mm connector for compatibility with superior home and professional studio headset models.
So as to maximize the quality of video signal transmission, the Zappiti Pro 4K HDR includes a Zero Signal transfer. By linking your Zappiti Pro 4K HDR into a free RCA input connector of your AV receiver, the potential distinction is removed for a perfect balance between different devices with a suitable reference level (earth ). Mass loop effects (buzz) can also be removed.
Ultra Rigid Chassis.
The 1.6 mm-thick chassis is reinforced with a 3 mm-thick steel plate stiff top cover. This strong chassis structure and general rigidity offer a low level of external vibration to the internal electronics, offering superior sound and video playback.
Dual HDD slot.
With its double 3.5"SATA hot-swap rack, the Zappiti Pro 4K HDR is capable of supporting up to 32 TB total storage; the equivalent of approximately 600 Blu-rays or 300 4K Ultra HD Blu-rays. And as it's possible to swap hard drives, you don't have any capacity limit! With the Zappiti Pro 4K HDR, you do not need to be worried about storage issues.
The Zappiti Pro 4K HDR is completely passively cooled and doesn't use a fan for a supremely quiet experience because of its fully metal casing and ventilation holes!
This enables you to set your Zappiti Pro 4K HDR behind closed doors in a cupboard or in a different room and still have the ability to restrain them from in front of your TV. It includes self-stick tape on the back of the IR bud for simple installation on any flat surface.
High-speed network transfer and playback.
Together with the next-generation Gigabit Ethernet bus, data speeds are in peak levels: around 115 MB/s in document transport (20 MB/s on previous versions ) as well as 400 Mb/s from HEVC file playback. That's 3 times the throughput of this 4K Ultra HD Blu-ray format and 7 days the bitrate of this arrangement!
Zappiti products are specially designed to function in high-end installations and integrations: multi-purpose security locking, IP and IR control codes for Control4, Crestron, ProControl, RTI, Pronto, Logitech Harmony, Middle Atlantic rack panel, different codes ON / OFF as well as a Zappiti API for high-end custom integrations.
The all-new Zappiti Pro 4K HDR comes with a dual HDMI output, an internal 3.5" SATA HDD dual-bay for enormous total capacity (up to 32 TB) and provides strong Wi-Fi 5G and Ethernet gigabit network capacity. The Zappiti Pro 4K HDR can be used with most audio and video formats like ISO Blu-ray and UHD (with Menu support), M2TS, MKV (2D and 3D), home theater sound (Dolby Atmos or DTS:X) and high-resolution lossless audio files around 32-Bit. This new player is also compatible with the newest Zappiti Video program for the best possible home theater experience. Additionally, the Zappiti Pro 4K HDR provides 6.35-millimeter output to connect your Hi-Fi headphones. Its high-end electricity supply type-R offers free sound signal for outstanding picture and sound quality.
A universal media player
Zappiti Video friendly
● Zappiti Video Interface: Browse your movie and TV show collection with cover art and media information: (subtitles, actors, director, release date...). Zappiti features an automatic category index of movies and TV shows directly to the player, without requiring a computer. > Watch the film
● Zappiti Search: Easy access to your movies or TV shows, thanks to Zappiti's powerful search engine combined with smart filters (actor, director, length, rating, release date...).
● Zappiti Stand-Alone: Add, edit or delete movie covers directly on your Zappiti via the remote control (no PC required). Change the posters, edit the synopsis, change the associate category, create personal categories, etc.
● Zappiti on Start-up: Direct access to Zappiti Video on start-up (optional feature).
● Zappiti Collections: Create and manage one collection by each family member or one collection by HDD and switch easily from one collection to another one.
● Parental Control: With the parental control feature, you can designate movies as ''children's'' and block access to other movies with a PIN code. Thus, your children can safely access only their movies! In addition, the child mode provides direct access to movies without the synopsis for greater ease of use. > Watch the film
● Movie Sagas: The saga films are automatically placed in groups and sorted by release date. A saga cover dedicated to the collection is associated with the group and movies are displayed in a stunning carousel with great 3D motion effects! > Watch the film
● Automatic Seen Status: Your films and episodes are automatically marked as "Seen" or "Ongoing" status. And when you finish playing a TV episode, Zappiti automatically offers to launch the next episode!
● Zappiti Next: Direct access to the current or next episode/film from saga directly from the Zappiti Video home page.
● Zappiti Soundtrack: With the amazing Zappiti Soundtrack, you can explore your collection, while listening to the soundtrack associated with your movies, TV shows, and sagas. > More info
● Zappiti Widescreen: Set the user interface in a 2.35:1 aspect ratio. > Watch the film
● Zappiti Off-line: Save a collection locally to use it without any Internet connection.
● Zappiti Trailers: Watch the trailer of your movies. > Watch the film
● Zappiti Bonus Live: Watch the additional contents of your movies such as Making Of, Deleted Scenes, Extracts, Reviews, Blooper Reel, and Soundtracks. > Watch the film
● Zappiti Sub: Thanks to Zappiti Sub, you can easily download the subtitle of a movie or TV show episode, directly from the media player!
● Zappiti Sync: Thanks to Zappiti Sync, your movie collections are automatically synchronized to your other Zappiti players (multiroom) and to all your computers MAC and PC!
● Zappiti Explorer: Zappiti Explorer is the easiest way to launch the playback of most multimedia files such as UHD, BD and DVD ISOs, BDMV, M2TS, MKV, MP4, MOV, MP3, FLAC, JPG... Zappiti Explorer makes file exploration so easy! Just explore, click and enjoy your video, audio and photo contents! >Watch the film
● Chipset: Realtek RTD1295.
● CPU: ARM® Cortex® CA53 x4 (Quad-Core).
● GPU: Mali™-T820 MP3 (3 Core) (equivalent to an Octa-core Mali 450) - DirectX 11.1, OpenGLES 3.1, OpenGL 1.2, FP, ASTC, Renderscript. 4x Multi-Sampling Anti-Aliasing (MSAA).
● Operating System: 64-Bit.
● DSP: Video and Audio DSP with hardware acceleration. Native hardware 10-bit YUV support. Hardware performance optimizations for Zappiti UI.
● Cache: 1 MB L2.
● RAM: 2 GB DDR4.
● NAN eMMC: 16 GB (5.0).
● Connectors: gold-plated HDMI Audio Video 2.0a (HDCP 2.2, CEC, Deep Color, 12-bit, xvYCC, MHL 3.0), gold-plated HDMI Audio Only 1.4a, 3x USB 2.0, 1x USB 3.0, 1x USB Type-C, gold-plated CVBS video analog output (both analog and digital video outputs are active at the same time), gold-plated audio analog RCA (both analog and digital video outputs are active at the same time), gold-plated coaxial and S/PDIF optical audio output (Toslink), Ethernet Gigabit 10/100/1000 Gb/s, Wi-Fi 5 GHz with 2 gold-plated removable antennas, IR input for IR extender, AC input, AC button On/Off (at the front), power LED on front panel controlled with RC, gold-plated zero signal output, gold-plated headphone output 6.35 mm.
● High-End Power Transformer (Type-R): High-Quality internal power supply for extremely low signal-to-noise ratio.
● Dual HDD Rack Enclosure Option: Easily and quickly insert and exchange internal 3.5'' SATA hard drives up to 32 TB (2x 16 TB).
● Media Sources: External HDD (USB), USB devices (USB flash drive, USB card reader, etc), PC and NAS in local network (SMB, UPnP, HTTP), other Internet and local network media sources. External multi-bay USB storage enclosures supported.
● Easy and Fast File Transfers: up to 90 MB/s via SATA, 70 MB/s via USB 3.0 / 115 MB/s via Ethernet.
● Internet Navigator: Connect a computer mouse and keyboard to browse the Internet as on a computer.
● DLNA: Full support of DLNA standard (1.5 or 2.0) / MiniDLNA Server.
● SMB Server: Zappiti Share, OpenWRT
● FTP Server : OpenWRT.
● Video Codecs: HEVC, H.265, x265 (up to Main10 Level 6.1 High 60p in 4K), MVC, AVC, MPEG-2, MPEG-4, VC-1, H.264/x.264 (up to 60p in Full HD and 24p/20 Mbps in 4K), FLV, AVS, XVID, DIVX (from version 4), Sorenson Spark L70, VP9 HW (up to 4K 60p) ; ultra high bitrate support (up to 400 Mbit/s in HEVC 4K).
● Video File Formats: UHD ISO, 3D BD ISO, BD ISO, BDMV, MKV, MKV 3D, MK3D, MPEG-TS, MPEG-PS, MPEG, MPE, MPG, TS, TP, M2TS, VOB, AVI, MOV, MP4, QT, WebM, DVD-ISO, VIDEO_TS, RMVB, RM, DAT, VOB, 3GP, FLV, DAT, AVCHD 2.0 (AVCHD 3D, AVHD Progressive).
● Video Output Flexibility: Output video in any resolution and format from SD to 1080p, Ultra HD (3840x2160) and 4K (4096x2160). Up to 4K 60p. Display your movies in true 24p (23,976 Hz output).
● Audio Codecs: AC3, DTS MPEG, MP3, ALAC, APE, M4A, AIFF, WAV, VSELP, FLAC, AAC, AAC-LC, HE-AAC, HE-AAC v2, AMR-NB, OGG (Ogg/Vorbis), RA_COOK, LPCM, PCM, ADPCM, FLA, MQA; lossless and audiophiles formats support (up to 32-bit).
● Zappiti Music: Album cover thumbnail support (internal and folder.jpg), folder playback (including subfolders), random (shuffle), repeat playlist, repeat title, favorites and excludes, playlists creation and management. Control the music playback using Zappiti Music Control app for smartphone or tablet (Android/iOS) without the need of TV. Click here for more info... Musical slideshow for live concerts or display the internal pages of album booklet or the back cover (via Zappiti Explorer).
● Multichannel home cinema audio: Bitstream, downmix stereo (DTS, DTS-HD MA, DTS-HD HRA, DTS:X, Dolby Digital, Dolby Digital EX, Dolby Digital Plus, Dolby TrueHD, Dolby Atmos).
● Force SD Audio: In SPDIF output, multichannel HD audio formats are downmixed in Dolby Digital or DTS (if Core) or stereo (if not core). Note: Only HDMI can support HD audio formats such as Dolby TrueHD or DTS-HD.
● Subtitle Formats: SRT (Subrip / external), SUB (MicroDVD) (external), text (MKV), SSA/ASS (sous-station alpha / MKV, external), VobSub (MP4, MKV, SUB/IDX external), SMI (Sami), IDX, PGS (UHD ISO, BD ISO, BDMV, M2TS, MKV), DVBSUB (DVB-T, DVB-S, DVB-C).
● Subtitle Options: Download subtitle option. 3D subtitles support with depth settings. Multi-coding. Multiple external subtitles. Default subtitle setup.
● 3D Hardware Acceleration: OpenGL.
● Photo File Formats: JPEG (hardware decoding), PNG, BMP and GIF with resolution up to 8192x8192 pixels (displayed in 1080p). Musical slideshow option with dynamic transition effects.
● Supported Formatting: FAT16/FAT32 (read-write), EXT2/EXT3 (read-write), EXT4 (read), NTFS (read-write), MAC OS / HFS+ journaled (read-write), ExFAT (read-write).
● Ethernet: 10/100/1000 Mb/s.
● Wi-Fi: 8IEEE 802.11a/b/g/n, 802.11AC, 2.4 GHz / 4.900 GHz ~ 5.845 GHz (5.0 GHz ISM Band). Dual-band. Dual external antenna (gold-plated and removable).
● Bluetooth 4.0: BT4.0
● Android 6.0: Install and enjoy additional apps via GooglePlay. Warning! Some Android apps are not suitable for use with the remote control. In this case, use a connected computer mouse or an AirMouse (not supplied).
● Mirroring Audio / Photo /Video: Mirroring your smartphone or tablet device's display and sound on your TV, showing off photos from a recent trip, or listening to your favorite songs.
● Network Playback: Special optimisation of the network, guaranteeing better performances of the local network playback no matter which type of media thanks to SMB protocol (HEVC UHD files included) via Gigabit Ethernet or Ethernet 10/100.
● Universal RC: Integrate seamlessly into smart home installations via ready-to-use Control4 driver, RTI driver Crestron IP codes, Logitech, Pronto, and general IP codes. Power ON and Power OFF discrete codes.
> Click here for more info
Country of Origin
Rackmount Ears (Middle Atlantic or Other)
Internal Power Supply