Furutech FI-E12L Rhodium high performance 90 degree angled schuko mains plug with adjustable angle settings and ideal for where space is limited.
Warning: Last items in stock!
The Furutech FI-E12L also takes advantage of the patented "Floating Field Damper System" technology, which virtually eliminates the creation of micro magnetic and electrostatic turbulence zones inside the plug, disturbances caused by the passage of current in the vicinity. some of the sensitive component parts (metal fixing screws, cable clamping elements, etc.) These "floating" microstructure fields conflict with the much more powerful primary magnetic flux generated by the passage of current to generate a form of distortion. FURUTECH manages to master these phenomena by connecting all the metal parts involved with each other using a driver responsible for bringing all these undesirable energies to the earth.
Its body combines nylon composite material and fiberglass, incorporating carbon particles, meanwhile it demonstrates extreme resistance to shocks, arcs and high temperatures.
Compatible with the cables in the section is between 6.6mm and 18mm in diameter.
• Rhodium-plated α (Alpha) pure-copper conductors
• Floating Field Damper System (US Patent No.: 6,669,491)
• Nylon/fiberglass body incorporating carbon particles that absorb vibration and resonance
• Specified for cable diameters from 6.6mm to 18.0mm
• Dimensions: Housing-44.0mm X 42.2mm X 55.0mm
• FI-E12L(R) --- 84.0mm Overall Length X 42.2mm X 55.0mm Approx.
• Metal cable clamp improves grip and reduces mechanically and electrically induced distortion