Furutech FI-E38 Gold Schuko mains plug is made from nylon/fiberglass body incorporating carbon particles that absorb vibration and resonance.
Warning: Last items in stock!
The Furutech FI-38 Gold is a high-end Schuko mains plug that incorporates solutions to problems such as contact resistance, EMI and RFI rejection, grounding, in a more cost effective nylon/fiberglass housing.
FI-E38 takes advantage of the patented technology "Floating Field Damper System" which makes it possible to eliminate almost totally the creation of micro-magnetic and electrostatic turbulence zones internally of the plug, vibrations generated by the passage of the current in proximity (fixing screws of metal, clamping elements of the cable, etc.). These "floating" field micro-fields conflict with the much more powerful primary magnetic flux generated by the current flow through the cable and the connectors, thereby inducing a form of electrical resistance detrimental to conductivity, generate a form of distortion. Furutech succeeds in controlling these phenomena by connecting all the metallic parts concerned together with a conductor charged with bringing all these undesirable energies to the earth.
The body of the plug is made from material composite nylon and fiberglass injected from carbon particles. it demonstrates extreme resistance to shocks, electric arcs and high temperatures.
• Gold-plated α (Alpha) pure-copper conductors
• Floating Field Damper System (US Patent No.: 6,669,491)
• Nylon/fiberglass body incorporating carbon particles that absorb vibration and resonance
• Specified for cable diameters from 6mm to 17.0mm.
• Dimensions: Body length 56.6mm × 39.6mm diameter x 88.7mm overall length.
• Metal cable clamp improves grip and reduces mechanically and electrically induced distortion.
• Rating: 16A/250V AC.