Furutech FI-09 NCF Rhodium IEC inlet uses combines two active materials that provide the ultimate in electrical and mechanical damping.
Warning: Last items in stock!
The Furutech FI-09 NCF Rhodium IEC inlet incorporates a Nano Crystal Formula (NCF) which is a technology that uses two active materials to treat the body of the plug. the first is "nano crystal" particles which have a piezo electric damping converting vibrations to thermal energy. the other active ingredient generates negative ions that eliminate static.
• α (Alpha) Pure-Copper Rhodium-plated Conductor
• Materials: Nylon/fiberglass with special “NCF” anti-resonance damping material - nano-sized crystalline, piezo ceramic particles and carbon powder
• Specifications: Accommodates wire diameters up to 4.0mm (set-screw)
• Dimensions: 60.5 (W) x 30.2mm (D) x 36.2mm (H) ±0.1mm
• Type: 2-pole+earth, Rated: 15A/250V